Sonic Is Launching Fried Oreos With Ice Cream, and I'm Feeling Things I've Never Felt Before


PT KONTAK PERKASA FUTURES - I can hardly contain my excitement over this news: deep-fried Oreos A La Mode are making their way to Sonic Drive-In locations. If you're a fan of the state fair staple, you know there's nothing quite like the feeling of crunching into this classic dessert and embracing the ooey-gooey Oreo center. Usually, I'd wait until Summer for a sugary-sweet rush like this, but starting Jan. 29, Sonic guests can get their hands on the treat a few months early.

PT KONTAK PERKASA FUTURES - Sonic's decadent battered Oreo treat is made for dipping and will be served alongside the chain's signature ice cream. And good news — the A La Mode snacks aren't just limited to Oreos. You can order warm Cinnabon Cinnasnacks if you're in the mood for a flaky pastry instead. At $3 each, don't be surprised if you catch me camped out in the drive-in until the deal ends on March 4. Run, don't walk, to grab these over-the-top treats!

Source : popsugar.com