In This Moment Premiere New Song and Music Video, "Oh Lord," Announce New Album Details

In This Moment Premiere New Song and Music Video,
PT KONTAK PERKASA FUTURES - In This Moment will release their sixth studio album, ‘Ritual,’ on July 21 via Atlantic/Roadrunner Records. In conjunction with the album announcement, the band have shared “Oh Lord,” the latest single from the album. The song can be heard below.

"It's like we're going into the next realm," commented frontwoman Maria Brink. "I had a conviction of feeling empowered in my life and with myself. I always write from a personal place, and I needed to share that sense of strength. I've never been afraid to hold back. Sometimes I can be very suggestive. However, I wanted to show our fans that this is the most powerful side of myself and it's without overt sexuality. It's that deeper serious fire inside of my heart."

"When fans hear this, I want them to feel the music, whether they take away sadness, anger, or happiness," added lead guitarist Chris Howorth. "As a kid, I remember listening to records and putting them on repeat over and over again. I'd love for the world to listen and absorb this as a piece of work."

‘Ritual,’ which was produced by Grammy-nominated Kevin Churko, will feature a guest appearance from Judas Priest frontman Rob Halford. The album can be pre-ordered at this location.
The band will embark on a North American summer tour along with Motionless in White. Check out the dates here.

Brink is featured as one of Revolver’s 25 Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock in our April/May 2017 issue. Read an excerpt from the cover story here!

‘Ritual’ track listing:
01. Salvation
02. Oh Lord
03. Black Wedding (ft. Rob Halford)
04. In The Air Tonight
05. Joan of Arc
06. River of Fire
07. Witching Hour
08. Twin Flames
09. Half God Half Devil
10. No Me Importa
11. Roots
12. Lay Your Gun Down
 Source : revolvermag.com