Mastodon Guitarist Brent Hinds to Appear on Forthcoming Season of 'Game of Thrones'


PT KONTAK PERKASA - During an interview with Jamey Jasta, Mastodon guitarist Brent Hinds revealed that he will make an appearance on the seventh season of ‘Games of Thrones.’

Hinds explained: “I just came back from my second cameo Game of Thrones. This time, I had my broken leg and they were like ‘You’re doing the best zombie walk, we want you to come right towards the camera. I want you to drag this axe behind you.’ I’m like a reborn, come to life wildling turning into a White Walker.”

This will be Hinds’ second time on the series as he previously made a cameo on Season Five as a wildling who turned into a White Walker. The band also wrote a ‘Game of Thrones’ inspired song titled, “White Walker,” which you can hear at this location.
plikasi sesuai dengan apa yang diatur Ditjen Pajak Kementerian Keuangan, memberikan akses kepada Kemenhub berupa data pengemudi (dashboard) oleh perusahaan taksi daring dan pemberian sanksi berupa teguran hingga pemblokiran. 

Source : revolvermag.com