Lamb of God Launch Charity Auction for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society

PT KONTAK PERKASA FUTURES BANDUNG - Lamb of God have officially launched their charity auction to raise funds for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The initiative was inspired by Wayne Ford, a fan and friend of the band who lost his battle with Leukemia in 2015. Ford serves as the muse behind the band’s latest single, “The Duke,” which will appear on Lamb of God’s forthcoming EP of the same name. ‘The Duke’ EP will be released on November 18.

“A little while ago I became friends with a fan named Wayne Ford – he was terminal – leukemia,” explained frontman Randy Blythe. “I talked with him often, even video chatted him into the studio. He was very calm about his impending death, and we discussed it very openly. I learned a lot from him.”

In addition to auctioning off Randy Blythe’s gold plaque for the band’s RIAA certification for their ‘Ashes of the Wake’ album, other items being auctioned off include signed paraphernalia and equipment, limited edition merch, original prints of Randy Blythe’s photography, and more. Items can be bid on at this location.

Source : revolvermag.com